About Dr. Jai Jalaj
Note: Shortly after scheduling your appointment, you will be receiving a call inquiring about your medical history. If you do not have any diagnostics done prior to coming to your appointment with Dr Jalaj (such as X-Rays, Spirometry, Pulmonary Function Test, Sleep Studies, etc), you will see Dr Jalaj’ Board Certified Staff Physician for initial evaluation.). All insurance pre-authorizations for required tests and procedures will be done during your first visit. If needed, you will be scheduled to see Dr Jalaj directly. Dr. Jai Jalaj is highly experienced Pulmonary and Sleep Medicine doctor who joined Medical Arts clinics in lower East and upper West side to serve local communities in NYC. Dr Jalaj is a double Board-Certified doctor in Pulmonology and Sleep Medicine, with over 30 years of experience. Dr Jalaj completed his fellowship in Pulmonary Medicine at Cornell University. Your upcoming encounter at Medical Arts clinics will consist of two visits:
- Initial evaluation is usually done by Dr Jalaj’ Board Certified Staff Physicians. During this visit, we will conduct certain routine office procedures and diagnostic tests, as needed, such as spirometry, pulmonary function testing (PFT), X-Rays, sleep study for insomnia, sleep study for apnea, etc., to create underlying diagnostics and data for proper treatment plan. Dr. Jalaj state of the art office technologies allow patients to do most of diagnostics on-site during their first visit, all diagnostic results are normally ready within a week. If needed, depending on condition, doctor will do “STAT” / “Wet” (immediate) reading.
- Pulmonology and Sleep Medicine Consultations are performed by Dr Jalaj, where he will evaluate all diagnostics and data, and create your treatment plan. Based on his experience and highly educated professional work, Dr Jalaj is highly equipped to help his patients to deliver the best treatment available.
14 Street Medical P.C.
332 E 14th St, New York, NY 10003
14 Street Medical P.C.
110 West 14th Street, New York, NY 10011
14 Street Medical P.C.
912 Columbus Avenue, New York, NY 10025
Education and background
- Sleep Medicine Specialist
- 14 Street Medical P.C.
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Pulmonary Disease (Internal Medicine)
- American Board of Sleep Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - Patna Medical College, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing the provider.
Beautiful office, great staff! Even when they are extremely busy, they keep it moving.
Pretty awesome! They care about me more than my regular doctors lol seriously. thank you. I’m finally diagnosed with asthma and is getting treated now :)
Great service and great staff was taken care of quickly and efficiently I definitely recommend this urgent care to anyone. They also follow all safety protocols with COVID-19
Great efficient fast service, friendly staff
Great practice, great staff Everyone is very nice
Good. Needs later times in upcoming friday.
Frequently asked questions
How soon can I make an appointment with Dr. Jai Jalaj?Generally, Dr. Jai Jalaj has appointments available on Zocdoc within 1 week. You can see Dr. Jalaj's earliest availability on Zocdoc and make an appointment online.
Is Dr. Jai Jalaj accepting new patients?
Dr. Jai Jalaj generally accepts new patients on Zocdoc. You can see Dr. Jalaj's earliest availability on Zocdoc and schedule an appointment online.
Does Dr. Jai Jalaj accept my insurance?
Choose your insurance plan to verify if Dr. Jalaj is in-network.
Can I make an appointment with Dr. Jai Jalaj online?
Yes, you can make an appointment online with Dr. Jalaj using Zocdoc. It’s simple, secure, and free.
What practice does Dr. Jai Jalaj work with?
Dr. Jai Jalaj works with 14 Street Medical P.C..
Where is Dr. Jai Jalaj's office located?
Dr. Jai Jalaj has 3 office locations in New York, view full addresses on Dr. Jalaj's profile.
Which board certifications does Dr. Jai Jalaj have?
Dr. Jai Jalaj is certified by American Board of Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease (Internal Medicine), and American Board of Sleep Medicine.
What are common reasons for patients to see Dr. Jai Jalaj?
Dr. Jai Jalaj frequently sees patients for Cough, High Blood Pressure / Hypertension, Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA), Pulmonology Consultation, and Sleep Problems. You can see other visit reasons for Dr. Jai Jalaj on their profile.
What languages does Dr. Jai Jalaj speak?
Dr. Jai Jalaj speaks English.
How do patients rate Dr. Jai Jalaj in reviews?
57 patients have reviewed Dr. Jai Jalaj. The overall rating for this doctor is 4.67/5. They have a 4.70/5 rating for bedside manner and a 4.76/5 rating for wait time. You can read individual reviews and ratings on their profile.